BB-375 E Commerce
This course will focus on technology and history of the Internet and its uses as an electronic commerce medium from informational websites to full online retail systems. Included in this introductory survey will be analysis and evaluation of retail and business-to-business Internet-based systems....more
- Course ID: BB 375
- Start Date: 05/03/2019
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
This course will focus on technology and history of the Internet and its uses as an electronic commerce medium from informational websites to full online retail systems. Included in this introductory survey will be analysis and evaluation of retail and business-to-business Internet-based systems.
Mr. Aitua Ogiamien has over 15 years of experience in the fields of technology and business. Starting his own business in 2003, he managed a referral-only-based consultation company that assisted s
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation