- Make sure you are eligible. You are eligible to graduate if you meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): For a student to graduate with their BBA, they must complete the required core courses offered. In addition, the student must finish their studies with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or greater.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): For a student to graduate with their MBA, they must complete the required core course offered. In addition, the student must finish their studies with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater.
- If you haven’t already graduated or applied to graduate, make sure you apply to graduate no later than the first week of June each year. For the BBA application, please click here. For the MBA application, please click here. If you have questions, please call (909)884-9000 ext 114.
- Make the June deadline to have your name printed in the Commencement program. This applies to all eligible Bachelor and master’s students. Students who do not wish to be listed in the Commencement program should contact the Office of the Registrar at (909) 884-9000.
- Please check with family to determine ticket needs. Let us know who is coming to celebrate with you before the June deadline.
- Review Cap and Gown information as stated on the graduation application form.
- After completing the steps above, you will need to pay your graduation fees. The fees are set as follows: