MB-515 Behavior in Organizations
This course aims to quickly introduce and develop understanding into behaviors in organizations. The focus will be on the effects of organizational variables on individual and group behavior. Coursework addresses the theory and practice of organization behavior as it relates to the individual, ef...more
- Course ID: MB 515
- Start Date: 05/03/2019
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
This course aims to quickly introduce and develop understanding into behaviors in organizations. The focus will be on the effects of organizational variables on individual and group behavior. Coursework addresses the theory and practice of organization behavior as it relates to the individual, effective team building, conflict management and resolution and the negotiation of legal and psychological contracts. The course also examines broader aspects of organizational culture and their impact on today's managers. Students learn how to use concepts in the traditional workplace as well as the virtual workplace.
Ph.D., Organization & Management, Capella University, M.B.A., Business Administration, Leadership & Technology, New York Institute of Technology, M.A., Business Administration, Leadership &
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation