MB-519 Advanced Research Methods
This course focuses on research methods with emphasis on the nature of research, problem identification and formulation, methods of observation and data collection, analysis and interpretation, research communications, and project development....more
- Course ID: MB 519
- Start Date: 05/03/2019
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
This course focuses on research methods with emphasis on the nature of research, problem identification and formulation, methods of observation and data collection, analysis and interpretation, research communications, and project development.
Dr. Raymond P. Briggs is currently the principal partner of Briggs and Associates, an academic and applied consulting company, and an active professor at American Heritage Universi
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation