MB-520 Management Information Systems
This is a comprehensive course in design and analysis of computer-based information systems in business organizations. Criteria for the design of the system and the selection of related hardware and software, installation, implementation, and administration of the computerized information s...more
- Course ID: MB 520
- Start Date: 02/05/2018
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
This is a comprehensive course in design and analysis of computer-based information systems in business organizations. Criteria for the design of the system and the selection of related hardware and software, installation, implementation, and administration of the computerized information systems are discussed. Focus is on studying the process of the system development life cycle. This course is presented at the master’s level and writing assignments will be treated as such.
M.B.A., Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Middle Eastern Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering and B.Sc. Physics, Middle Easte
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation