MB-550 Operation Management for Leaders
This course provides a cross-functional approach to operations management while adding emphasis on creating value for the organization. Value is generated by its competitive strategy; the success of a strategic plan is determined by company’s coordination of its internal processes and unifi...more
- Course ID: MB 550
- Start Date: 04/29/2019
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
This course provides a cross-functional approach to operations management while adding emphasis on creating value for the organization. Value is generated by its competitive strategy; the success of a strategic plan is determined by company’s coordination of its internal processes and unified decision framework for four categories: process, quality, capacity and inventory.
M.B.A., Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Middle Eastern Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering and B.Sc. Physics, Middle Easte
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation