Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Degree
AHUSC's Undergraduate program requires a total of one-hundred and twenty (120) semester units. One semester unit is equivalent to fifteen (15) contact hours per course per week and the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of thirty (30) semester units in general education with two courses in Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, plus English Composition I, English Composition II, one Mathematics course and one additional course from either the area of Humanities, Natural Sciences or Social Sciences
- Completion of a minimum of thirty (30) semester units in the major
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C) or higher
- All financial obligations to the University paid in full
- Official transcripts on file for all transfer units accepted by the University.
Transfer of Incoming Credits Policy
The university requires a minimum of 60 semester units for admission, and may accept a maximum of 90 semester units in transfer toward the Bachelor’s degree for course work completed at an institution licensed by California's Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, or by an institution appropriately accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, or an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or, for non-U.S. institutions, an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority. In addition, credit earned for military schooling may be accepted for transfer. Credit earned from undergraduate courses for which a grade of [C] or higher was earned will be considered for transfer.
Please Note: Admission to any of our degree programs does not require Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or any other qualifying examination.