BB-360 Sales Management and Social Media
This course looks at the channels of marketing, advertising, and communication that make up social media and the Web. Students will explore how these tools fit into a company's traditional integrated marketing strategy. Using case studies and real-world examples from large corporations and sm...more
- Course ID:
- Start Date: 05/07/2023
- Method of Instruction:
This course looks at the channels of marketing, advertising, and communication that make up social media and the Web. Students will explore how these tools fit into a company's traditional integrated marketing strategy. Using case studies and real-world examples from large corporations and small businesses, students explore current examples and future opportunities of how marketing professionals embrace online social networks, user-generated content and content sharing to create brand awareness and buzz. learn practical tips and techniques as well as see the bigger picture to help successfully leverage social media marketing for your own environment and purpose.
B.A. Cal State University, Long Beach
M.B.A. Keller Graduate School of Management, Pomona, California
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamental business principles and practices that enable successful firms to operate in domestic and global environments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analysis skills that solve business problems in a real-world context.
- Demonstrate effective Communication through the delivery of written and oral presentations.
- Specify the role of technology as a strategy for competitive advantage in business.
- Identify ethical issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, and social perspectives.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Business Knowledge||Critical Thinking||Communication||Technology||Ethics|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation