AHUSC has adopted the following Faith Statement
- We believe in the existence of a supreme God. He is the Alpha, the Omega, the beginning and the end; the one who was and is to come. His name is Yahweh and He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (The Holy Trinity).
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the undisputed Word of God and that all creation, visible and invisible, were created by God as the Heavens and the Earth.
- We believe that humanity started with the creation of Adam and Eve who fell to sin and brought a curse upon the whole world
- We believe that salvation is a free gift to anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as the Son of God who came and died for the sins of humanity, as his or her Lord and personal savior, is saved and redeemed
- We believe the devil has come to steal, kill, destroy, and will attack those who seek the teachings and moral uprightness rooted in the Christian faith.
AHUSC has a goal to be a recognized Christian university, committed to Christian values as well as practices in alignment with its mission and institutional objectives. It is the desire of AHUSC to impact sound higher education to its students and transform them to valuable members of society. Our institution plans to uphold the standards of ethical business practices adopted from the Christian faith to achieve this objective.
AHUSC accepts students from all walks of faith and our goal is to introduce Christian values to those who are not familiar with them and develop the values for others who have embraced them.