"Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom."- George Washington Carver
Our objective is to provide students with a wide range of knowledge, skills and problem solving abilities to respond to the ever-changing needs of the business and professional world in a changing multinational environment.
The School of Business Management has two (2) programs:
- Undergraduate Program: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Graduate Program: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
School of Business Administration Program Goals:
- Provide adult students with self-confidence and an understanding of business theory and practice so that they can complete the program
- Prepare students to take responsibility related to finance, marketing, economics, management, information systems and to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the business enterprise
- Prepare students to advance their career in management through acquired knowledge, skill, and competency
Master of Business Administration
The Master's Degree program prepares students with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand, to manage, create a business and be able to assume leadership roles at the upper levels of management. The program also provides the tools for business and leadership professionals to develop operational knowledge, communications skills, creativity, and judgment in all organizational environments.
The MBA program has a deeper emphasis on theories, concepts and applications. This program is suitable for students who are interested in gaining advanced knowledge in business strategy and principles, preparing them to work in business and academic professions. This degree also covers advanced topics in allied subjects such as e-business, project management, risk management, strategic planning and implementation and operations management.
MBA Course List
Educational Learning Objectives
- Train students to meet the challenges of the competitive world through flexibility, innovation, creativity, team dynamics, and leadership.
- Provide students with a thorough understanding of different elements of business and how to apply the skills towards business operations, finance, marketing, economics, human relations, and regulatory compliance; and their interrelationships.
- Develop and refine skills in information systems, quantitative analysis, research methods and strategy implementation so that the students can assume higher responsibilities in an organization.