This course will engage students in the discussion of ethics, studying how personal values, ethical models and reflective processes shape our ethical decision making in a leadership context. Discussions and study will be grounded in western philosophical thought, organizational and societal moral realities including social responsibility with special attention to servant leadership. Research will focus on ethical leadership, its importance and how leaders/learners can continue to integrate ethics into their own leadership stance.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Use contemporary and classical frameworks to analyze and suggest resolutions to ethical dilemmas.
- Evaluate and address common ethical issues that arise for individuals, managers, and organizations.
- Examine how individual differences and cognitive barriers can influence ethical judgment.
- Asses key organizational tools, policies, systems, and laws that apply to managing ethical conduct specifically in the business environment.
- Discuss and prioritize personal values and apply those to making ethical decisions.
- Explain how organizational and cultural variables can influence ethical conduct.
- Engage in logically sound discussion about moral dilemmas using the language of business ethics.
Area of Focus
This course focuses on the the introduction of business knowledge
Start your educational journey by applying today. We are currently accepting applications
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
I completed my Integrated MBA from Gems B school in the year 2017. It has been a life changing experience throughout the course as its one of the best platforms to learn while you earn. American Heritage University & Gems B School designed a course which allowed me to have the theoretical knowledge while studying and applying the same on field at the same time.
Vinod NairMBA Graduate
While I started my career as a Business Development Executive in an IT firm at the beginning of the corporate integrated MBA program offered by American Heritage University of Southern California, my career took a big leap step by step achieving several goals during the journey and ending up as a Business Head while I completed the MBA program. Thanks to the American Heritage University of Southern California for designing this corporate integrated MBA program to benefit the individuals like me, helping me build my skill set and encouraged us to be Entrepreneurs.
Malcolm VivekInternational Student, GEMS B
How to Apply?
- You Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- We Connect
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
- You Get Ready
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.