MB-502 Global Marketing
Contemporary issues in global marketing strategy use a mixture of textbook assignments, cases, and internet research to highlight the key issues faced by managers in developing global marketing strategies. The material will develop an understanding of market assessment and market entry issues. It...more
- Course ID: MB 502
- Start Date: 05/03/2019
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Method of Instruction: Online
Units: 3Apply now
Contemporary issues in global marketing strategy use a mixture of textbook assignments, cases, and internet research to highlight the key issues faced by managers in developing global marketing strategies. The material will develop an understanding of market assessment and market entry issues. It will equip the student with an appreciation for the idiosyncrasies involved with the planning and implementation of marketing, along with the marketing mix strategies that come into play. The student will be exposed to both domestic and international aspects and issues related to marketing which will help to develop the problem-solving skills that are required for this style of business.
BS, MBA, MS.Ba, Ed.D., Human Performance at work, Marketing, Finance, University of Southern California
- Critical Thinking: Students will clearly show the existence of actively conceptualizing, applying, evaluating the information gathered to various aspects of business challenges by showing dependable and well-thought perspectives that drive change.
- Technology and Analytical: Students will clearly show the existence of understanding how businesses use digital technology to succeed and how to use the same technology to solve business challenges.
- Communications: Students will be able to demonstrate effective and practical communication to business situations, generate professional business documents, effectively collaborate in a team environment, and prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Application & Evaluation: Students will be able to apply critical thinking, technology and analytical and communication skills to business situations and formulate business strategies while effectively managing expected outcomes.
The Big Picture
How this course ties into your program outcomes:
|Critical Thinking||Technological & Analytical||Communication||Application & Evaluation|
I = Introduced
D = Developed
M = Demonstrated at the Mastery level suitable for graduation