We are currently not accepting applications for admission.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are currently reviewing our admission process and will reopen applications at a later date.
In the meantime, please visit our website for more information about our programs and how to stay up-to-date on our admission process.
Thank you for your understanding.
The BBA program requires a total of one hundred and twenty (120) semester units. One semester unit is equivalent to fifteen (15) contact hours per course per week and the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of thirty (30) semester units in general education with two courses in Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, plus English Composition I, English Composition II, one Mathematics course, and one additional course from either the area of Humanities, Natural Sciences or Social Sciences
- Completion of a minimum of thirty (30) semester units in the major
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C) or higher
- All financial obligations to the University paid in full
- Official transcripts on file for all transfer units accepted by the University.
Admission to the Master’s degree program requires a Bachelor’s degree from an institution licensed by California’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, or by an institution appropriately accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, or an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or for non-U.S. institutions, an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority.
The Master’s Degree requires a minimum of thirty-nine (39) graduate semester units; a degree with specialization will require additional six (6) semester units. One semester unit is equivalent to fifteen (15) contact hours per course per week and the following criteria must be met:
- Thirty-nine (39) semester units completed through the University in the field of study at the graduate level beyond the Bachelor degree or;
- A minimum of thirty-three (33) semester units completed through the University in the field of study at the graduate level beyond the Bachelor degree plus six (6) transferrable semester units
- Completion of the Capstone course
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 (B) or higher
- Official transcripts of all the course work for the Bachelor’s Degree must be on file.