Refund Policy of American Heritage University of Southern California
The student has the right to cancel and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later.
AHUSC has and maintains the following policy for the refund of the unused portion of tuition fees and other charges in the event the student does not register for the period of attendance or withdraws therefrom at any time prior to completion of the courses or otherwise fails to complete the period of enrollment. The institutional refund policy for students who have completed 60% or less of the course of instruction shall be a prorated refund. Notice of cancellations shall be in writing; however, the initial notification to the university can be by any means available to the student. For the purpose of determining a refund under this section, you shall be deemed to have withdrawn from a program of instruction when any of the following occurs:
- You notify AHUSC of your withdrawal or as of the date, whichever is later.
- AHUSC terminates your enrollment for failure to maintain satisfactory progress; failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution; absences in excess of the maximum set forth by the institution; and failure to meet financial obligations to the School.
- You have failed to attend class for three (3) consecutive weeks.
- You have failed to return from a leave of absence.
The amount owed equals the daily charge for the program (a total institutional charge, divided by the number of days or hours in the program), multiplied by the number of days the student attended, or was scheduled to attend, prior to withdrawal.
Cancelling Enrollment Agreement/Withdrawal
To cancel an Enrollment Agreement or withdraw from the university, the student must notify American Heritage University of Southern California using any of the following means available to the student
- Via mail: AHUSC Attn: Registrar 9227 Haven Ave STE 210, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone: (909)884-9000 ext. 113 or Fax: 909-467-1199
If a student cancels the Enrollment Agreement or withdraws from the university within the first seven calendar days after the start of their class, then the student will receive a 100% refund of all monies paid. The student has the right to cancel and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later.
The effective date of the cancellation will be the date the student first notified AHUSC. via email, telephone, fax, etc., or the postmark date indicated on the request letter sent through the US Mail. The refund due will be provided within 30 days of the date of notification.
For additional information, please view our school catalog.