AHUSC was founded to address the needs of career-minded, individuals whose expectations were not being met by traditional colleges or universities.
- Achieve excellence in higher education through a sound curriculum, designed to meet students’ educational and professional goals.
- Recruit qualified faculty with exemplary leadership qualities who will be supportive of administrative staff and work together to bring out the best in our students.
- Establish a culture of continuous assessment geared towards the improvement and effectiveness of the academic, admissions, policies, and programs of the institution that will impact society.
- Develop a lifelong commitment to service and build ethical uprightness into using Christian values.
- Promote a learning environment where individuals are valued and cultural diversity is embraced.