BB-300: Fundamentals of Management
This is an introductory course to managerial activities of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling organizational resources. Students will be exposed to techniques of leading and motivating employees, designing effective organizations, understanding organizational cultures, controlling resources, and effective communications while identifying ethical perspectives in business processes.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the basic operations of the core functional areas of a business and how they operate.
- Identify how various environmental factors affect business and management practices.
- Recognize effective and efficient oral and written communication format within a business environment.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas faced by businesses and managers.
- Categorize technology used in business.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.