BB-305: Organizational Communication
This course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of communication, its scope, and importance in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favorable outside the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communications program. The various types of business communication media are covered. This course also develops an awareness of the importance of succinct written expression to modern business communication.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify the functions and challenges of organizational communication
- Classify theoretical approaches to communication management
- Discuss communication as it applies to Human Resources
- Recognize the influence of systems and cultural approaches to organizational communication
- Discuss decision-making, emotion in the workplace, and leadership process
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.