BB-310: Fundamentals of Marketing & Sales
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Define marketing and its development as a field in business.
- Describe the key concepts in the four variables in the marketing mix: product, price, place, and promotion, and apply the knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Recognize the sales process.
- Discuss the importance of reaching and communicating with specific target markets.
- Identify technology used in modern business marketing.
- Summarize the ethical issues involved in marketing and sales.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.