BB-320: Principles of Microeconomics
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Apply the concept of opportunity cost to analyze how scarce resources are allocated.
- Define and analyze the components of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), and explain how they are used as country performance indicators.
- Define and analyze the components of Consumer Price Index (CPI) and explain how they are used to calculate inflation.
- Distinguish among various labor market indicators, such as labor force participation rate, unemployment rate, and be able to use data to calculate them.
- Construct the Aggregate Demand – Aggregate Supply model and apply it to explain business cycle fluctuations.
- Recognize technology used to assess and interpret economic variables.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.