BB-335: Principles of Human Resource Management
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify the systematic nature of human resources in business organizations and strategic implications.
- Recognize the legal context of human resource management as it applies to compliance and equal opportunity.
- Identify the organization’s goals in recruiting and describe the various methods and technology for recruiting.
- Outline the job analysis process.
- Understand the employee and labor relation.
- Identify issues in compensation and strategy.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.