The course will focus on the critical thinking and communication skills presented in leadership. A student will be introduced to theories/concepts that have emerged over the past several decades.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Explain what it means to be a leader and understand the different realities that come with leadership
- Understand the traits, behaviors, and relationships leaders have
- Identify the different approaches to leadership using various models
- Understand the personal side of leadership including leadership as an individual, the influence of personality on leadership, social perception, and cognitive differences.
- Adopt the relationship-building aspect of leadership through theories
- Communicate as a leader using an open communication climate, asking questions, listening, dialogue, and the power of stories.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.