BB-411: Principles of Finance II
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify the financial objectives of various types of organizations and the respective requirements of stakeholders.
- Analyze alternative sources in finance investment opportunities and their suitability in particular circumstances.
- Analyze the company’s performance and make appropriate recommendations
- Apply financial principles and practices to organizations.
- Employ financial technology and how it’s used in business finance.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.