The BBA Capstone is designed for students to reinforce business principles and master the Program Outcomes by participating in strategic business analysis.
The BBA capstone provides students with the opportunity to strategically apply the principal concepts and skills learned in each of their BBA program core courses to real-world business situations. Students will gain the ability to articulate critical analysis to case studies and participate in a group project focusing on business plan development or an in-depth corporate analysis. Students will prepare a recorded presentation of their project along with written analysis that will demonstrate appraisal of a business environment, an organization of business principles and the application of business strategy.
These goals are focused on the institution’s program learning outcomes that a student is expected to have mastered at the completion of the capstone course.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Integrate and apply the skills and knowledge acquired in BBA core courses, including marketing, management, finance, accounting, and economics.
- Apply management and organization principles to the formation and implementation of business strategies.
- Describe and discuss management processes for planning, organizing, and controlling business activities.
- Compare and evaluate ethical principles, personal and company values, and socially responsible management practices.
- Formulate critical analysis of business strategy application in written and oral media.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.