MB-500: Human Resource Management
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe trends in the labor force composition and how they impact human resource management practice.
- Discuss how to strategically plan for the human resources needed to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Define the process of job analysis and discuss its importance as a foundation for human resource management practice.
- Explain how legislation impacts human resource management practice.
- Compare and contrast methods used for selection and placement of human resources.
- Describe the steps required to develop and evaluate an employee training program
- Summarize the activities involved in evaluating and managing employee performance.
- Identify and explain the issues involved in establishing compensation systems.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.