MB-502: Global Marketing
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Analyze customers and competitors and how to conduct country and product portfolio analysis to develop effective strategies over the product life cycle and in different global markets.
- Analyze the pros and cons of varies methods of effectively entering and operating in a foreign country.
- Analyze institutional, cultural and economic differences affecting business across regions of the world.
- Understand methods of communicating ideas to foreign markets.
- Explain the role of technology and how it influences global marketing.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.