MB-504: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify common characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and ventures – startup and corporate.
- Identify a range of strategy options for growing an entrepreneurial venture and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Examine management issues for entrepreneurial ventures and appropriate risk management techniques.
- Analyze issues around culture and the impediments to entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Appraise the commercial aspects that feature in entrepreneurship and innovation – commercial understanding, people, funding, sales, marketing, financial analysis.
- Understand the different forms of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Understand many of the mechanisms that make entrepreneurs successful.
- Understand concepts such as Minimal Viable Product, A/B testing, product market fit, the Business Model Canvas, the Value Proposition Canvas.
- Apply Design Thinking to a specific project.
- Apply the Lean Startup methodology to a project within a corporation.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.