This course develops a foundation of concepts and solutions that supports the planning, scheduling, controlling, resource allocation, and performance measurement activities required for successful completion of a project.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the importance of PM in most industries and businesses and to apply specific tools, models and processes.
- Understand the Importance of applying these methodologies and tools at the four distinct stages in the Project’s life cycle; The Definition, Planning, Execution and Closing Phase.
- Understand key levers for measurement and follow up, Management Dashboard and Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify and Analyze factors for successful Projects, as well as reasons for failure based on specific case studies in the context of effective Risk Management.
- Understand the structure of financial statements relating to Profit and Loss statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet and identify positive as well as warning signs within financial statements as indicators of issues for management to address.
- Identify and Assess technologies used to facilitate project completions.
Area of Focus
This course focuses on the the introduction of business knowledge
Start your educational journey by applying today. We are currently accepting applications
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
I completed my Integrated MBA from Gems B school in the year 2017. It has been a life changing experience throughout the course as its one of the best platforms to learn while you earn. American Heritage University & Gems B School designed a course which allowed me to have the theoretical knowledge while studying and applying the same on field at the same time.
Vinod NairMBA Graduate
While I started my career as a Business Development Executive in an IT firm at the beginning of the corporate integrated MBA program offered by American Heritage University of Southern California, my career took a big leap step by step achieving several goals during the journey and ending up as a Business Head while I completed the MBA program. Thanks to the American Heritage University of Southern California for designing this corporate integrated MBA program to benefit the individuals like me, helping me build my skill set and encouraged us to be Entrepreneurs.
Malcolm VivekInternational Student, GEMS B
How to Apply?
- You Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- We Connect
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
- You Get Ready
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.