MB-505: Project Management
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the importance of PM in most industries and businesses and to apply specific tools, models and processes.
- Understand the Importance of applying these methodologies and tools at the four distinct stages in the Project’s life cycle; The Definition, Planning, Execution and Closing Phase.
- Understand key levers for measurement and follow up, Management Dashboard and Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify and Analyze factors for successful Projects, as well as reasons for failure based on specific case studies in the context of effective Risk Management.
- Understand the structure of financial statements relating to Profit and Loss statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet and identify positive as well as warning signs within financial statements as indicators of issues for management to address.
- Identify and Assess technologies used to facilitate project completions.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.