MB-515: Behavior in Organizations
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify, describe and analyze executive-level managerial problems involved in establishing and maintaining an organization, including issues involving ethical, legal, cross-cultural and multinational concerns.
- Categorize, define and discriminate among the types of strategic issues and problems faced by executive-level managers, with special emphasis on the interdisciplinary nature of these problems.
- Integrate the ideas and concepts taught in the other core courses into a holistic perspective and describe this perspective in both written and verbal forms.
- Demonstrate the value of knowledge from core courses in fashioning effective business plans.
- Understand and describe new approaches to strategic problem solving, along with the reasons for and value of such changes.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.