MB-516: Ethics And Responsibility
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast theories of organizational behavior
- Analyze management issues as related to organizational behavior
- Evaluate ethical issues as related to organizational behavior.
- Examine challenges of effective organizational communication
- Examine the differences and similarities between leadership, power, and management
- Assess the impact that a company’s structure and design can have on its organizational behavior
- Assess the impact of culture on organizational behavior.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.