MB-518: Leadership and Change
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify their progression in the transition from operational manager to strategic leader, and create strategic leadership development goals
- Influence others to align strategic initiatives through personal presence and political skill
- Establish a diagnosis of a change process in an organization
- Prepare a change project and manage its implementation in both its organizational and human aspects
- Understand and manage resistance to change
- Understand how to build a team around a change project or a change strategy
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.