MB-520: Management Information Systems
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the relationship among business strategy, information systems and organizational strategies
- Assess how appropriately is the information technology strategy linked to the business operational needs and internal structures, its external situation and relationships, and strategy?
- Appraise how effectively are the firm’s IT internal and external resources being integrated into and utilized by the firm.
- Identify how a firm control and evaluates the impact of IT on its employees and customers and on its relationships with partners
- Develop the skill to recognize opportunities in the work environment and to apply what you know new ways
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.