MB-525: Managerial Accounting
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Define and explain the terminology and expressions that are used by management accountants
- Demonstrate understanding of cost behavior in making production decisions and improving operational efficiency within an organization
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills relative to managerial accounting cases
- Explain cost behavior and its role in the decision-making process within the organization
- Prepare budgets and describe their role in the decision-making process and incentive planning within an organization.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.