MB-600: Capstone Experience
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Utilize appropriate technology to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in order to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
- Combine the major functional areas of business administration including the critical skills necessary to solve business problems, individually and collaboratively.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.