MB-507: Inventory Management and Control
Course Learning OutcomesAt the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understanding of the important role of supply chain and inventory management in today’s business environment
- Understand and apply the current supply chain and Inventory management theories, practices and concepts utilizing case problems and problem-based learning situations
- Understand and examine inventory systems through a strategic approach to control inventory levels and financial risks when exporting and/or importing on a global basis.
- Apply; reuse and recycling practices into inventory management systems through strategic reverse logistics processes and circular supply chains.
- Examine current business model and supply chain practices to identify the potential value of transitioning to a circular economy business model.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this MBA course is $750. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this MBA course is online
Resourceful Program Info
Here you can review useful information about the MBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.